venerdì 4 dicembre 2015

Maybelline : Instant Anti-age Concealer - Review | ThePurrrfectMakeUp

Hello beautiful!!! Here another review on my blog!
Today , finally I want to add, I can do my thoughts on this most known product by +Maybelline UK !
Instant Anti-Age Concealer : Maybelline
Description:
Meet the next generation of concealer with benefits to improve the apperance of the skin.
Coloured pigments perfect for the under-eye area, covering flawlessly. Bye Bye dark circle and fine lines.
The formula , enriched with Goji Berry , helps care for the eye area by hydrating , while covering.
Apply with incorporated sponge applicator under the eye area and pat dry.Use with or without foundation.

My Thoughts :
Girls I love it! It's my concealer of the moment!
Stay all day under the eye without drying or going in the crease!
After applying it I ALWAYS fit it with powder and I didn't have any problems!
Perfectly match with my under eye-area colour , so if I use it only on that area I don't need a a foundation to cover the discolorations between the concealer and my skin tone! But if I use it on my face, on every spots that I've got, its to dark(warmer) so I have to use the foundation too! And it's right, if you think about it, the under eye-area, in most of the case ,is colder (I'm talking about the colour!) so you need a warmer colour to correct the discoloration!
The only thing that I don't like is the applicator I think is not too hygienic! But its my opinion for the rest is a good applicator! maybe they should do it in a way that you can remove it and clean it!

Really affordable!

It's a good concealer!It passed the Chiara's text! XP

Thank you for reading my blog! don't forget to subscribe to my blog and to my other internet profile!
Hope that you found this review helpful and let me know what was your experience!
Lots Of Love
Chiara

Youtube          Facebook          Instagram           Twitter           Music-Channel          Facebook Music Page 


4 commenti:

  1. Looks like a really great product! Thanks for sharing :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much! I'm really happy you liked my review!
      Kisses

      Elimina
  2. Adoro questo correttore!!! Uno l'ho quasi terminato ma ne ho un altro di riserva :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. si mi piace un sacco! davvero un ottimo prodotto ad un prezzo eccezzionale! :)

      Elimina

Let me know your experiences and your opinions with all the mentioned products... Leave a comment and follow me to my other social!!
Xox
Chiara

Fatemi conoscere le vostre opinioni e le vostre esperienze...lasciate un commento! :)
Kissini