Monday, 16 November 2015

Review : Shower Cream Talco - Dove | ThePurrrfectMakeUp

Happy Monday Girls!
I know Monday is always a bad day and the weather today is not helping at all! Cloudy , cold and windy!
So Today I going to talk about this shower cream from +Dove UK  to chill a little bit with!   

Description :
Dove Talco envelops you in a relaxing perfume of Talc , while helps to maintain the skin's natural level of hydration, thanks to a special moisturize cream formula.
For a special , serenity and relaxing moment!
My Thoughts :
I loved so much the smell! Super Relaxing and stayed on the skin for a lot of time!
Loved it!
Unfortunately I didn't find it again in Italy but next time that I'll go to the market I want try to find them here in England!
I used it with a little bit of product in the bath ,letting him made the foam in the water and after using it on a sponge to clean myself properly!


So Guys if you like the smell of talc let give it a try!
I loved it!
Hope you found this review helpful!
Let me know if you tried and what are your thoughts!
Big Hugs!
Chiara
Youtube          Facebook          Instagram          Twitter          Music Channel           Facebook Music Page 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your experiences and your opinions with all the mentioned products... Leave a comment and follow me to my other social!!
Xox
Chiara

Fatemi conoscere le vostre opinioni e le vostre esperienze...lasciate un commento! :)
Kissini