Friday, 6 November 2015

Review : Nail Polish Remover - Essence | ThePurrrfectMakeUp

Hello beautiful! I'm so Sorry for Wednesday but I'm in searching-house mood so I was in London looking for a house!
Today it's a review of this nail polish remover from Essence!

Description:
Specially developed ultra strong acetone-free nail polish remover which ensures your nail art decoration and intensive colours come off quickly and easily.Whit white effect for stained nail, suitable for artificial nails , with delicate fragrance! 
My Thoughts :
It's a good cheap nail polish remover!It's good to remove glitter and difficult colours on the nails!
As you probably know I don't do particular things on my nails, my most "crazy" thing are the glitter on the top!So if you are like me this is a good product!
I'm not so sure about the smell , I didn't feel any particular fragrance but the smell wasn't so bad!
I noticed the white effect...amazing! You could see you nail really white!
So Cheap and Good! I'll buy it again!

Guys hope ,as always , you found my review helpful!!! 
Lots of Love
Chiara

Youtube          Facebook          Instagram          Twitter          Music-Channel          Facebook Music Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your experiences and your opinions with all the mentioned products... Leave a comment and follow me to my other social!!
Xox
Chiara

Fatemi conoscere le vostre opinioni e le vostre esperienze...lasciate un commento! :)
Kissini