lunedì 2 novembre 2015

Review: Coco White Oil Pulling! | ThePurrrfectMakeUp

Happy Monday evening beautiful!
Finally Monday is almost over ehehh!
How was your weekend? your Halloween night? I've spent mine working! but it's super ok...I had an amazing evening!
Today I want to talk about this product that is a truly saviour for my ,unfortunately, yellow teeth!
Description:
Coco White is an Uk company who promote a healthy and balanced life style.
Its Oil Pulling provide a 100% alternative to the chemical fuelled teeth whitening craze.

The Oil Pulling involves swishing oil around the mouth and has used for thousands of years as an Indian folk remedy.
The main benefit is to reduce the amount of harmful bacteria in the mouth.Some bacteria are not friendly so they create a "biofilm" on the teeth, a  thin layer that they use to adhere to the surface(The Plaque) 
If having plaque on the teeth gets out of control it can cause all sort of problem like : bad breath , yellow teeth , gengivitis exc.
Pulling Oil works really easily , when you swish the oil in your mouth, the bacteria get stuck in it and dissolves in the liquid oil.
You remove a lot of bacteria every time you use it.
Ingredients 100% natural!

My Thoughts :
It is a life saviour!
Unfortunately I have yellow teeth I think that the cause is also genetics! Not only for the bacteria or all the tea or coffee that I drink , because I don't drink to much of them!
I admit that I'm not really good to use this oil every single day so the result is not white white(if you know what I mean) but it is a really good result! 
I have already purchase another box but this time I choose the lemon one, and the taste is so much better! The mint one was a little disgusting for me, but is only my personal taste! The lemon one taste really good!
It's super easy to use , you only need to put the oil in the mouth and swish for 10-15 minutes , spit and smile!
I prefer to use it before go to bed after I wash my teeth and go to bed!
I feel my mouth really fresh and clean and after the first swish you can already see the result! The teeth are a few shade whiter!
Try to believe it!
Super recommended!
Most IMPORTANT thing is that your teeth doesn't suffer after the use!
If you have sensible teeth like mine is really difficult find a product who can whitening them without hurting!
AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!
Try it, try it, try it!
did you try it? Let me know you thoughts! I hope you found this review helpful!
Xo
Chiara
Youtube           Facebook           Instagram          Twitter          Music-Tube          Facebook Music Page  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Let me know your experiences and your opinions with all the mentioned products... Leave a comment and follow me to my other social!!
Xox
Chiara

Fatemi conoscere le vostre opinioni e le vostre esperienze...lasciate un commento! :)
Kissini