Saturday, 14 November 2015

Pray for Paris!

I know guys that is a beauty blog but today I want to dedicate this post to all the victims and their family who lost their life on Friday night!
I really hope that this war will come to an end one day, it's horrible that in 2015 we still fight for religion!
We are all the same , religion is love and peace, religion teach that NOT doing war!
Please LEARN that!
I pray for all the victims for their family , for France and for everyone who are in this difficult situation!
God help them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your experiences and your opinions with all the mentioned products... Leave a comment and follow me to my other social!!
Xox
Chiara

Fatemi conoscere le vostre opinioni e le vostre esperienze...lasciate un commento! :)
Kissini