Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Little Haul : H&M and Primark | ThePurrrfectMakeUp

Good Evening beautiful people!
So today another little haul from H&M and Primark(like the title says ahhaha)
 Two months ago I went to H&M to buy a coat for the winter and I came out with a jumper too! ahahah 
but what I could do?!?!? this jumper is amazingggggg!


Knight Wear green 14.99 £
  Look how beautiful is this jumper!Whit sparkling green spots!
I love it!
Coat 29.99 £
I'm literally obsessed with this coat at the moment! Is a beautiful green and wrap my figure really well!

Maybe one week ago I went to Primark , I was trying to waist the time waiting to go to work and I went out with these two purchases!
One little bag and a beauty! Love them!
7.00 £
4.00 £
About the price of the beauty I'm not sure because I don't have the receipt anymore! 
So do you like my purchases?
what is your favourite?
thanks for watching!
please share follow and comment!
Chiara
Youtube          Facebook           Instagram           Twitter          Music-Channel            Facebook Music Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your experiences and your opinions with all the mentioned products... Leave a comment and follow me to my other social!!
Xox
Chiara

Fatemi conoscere le vostre opinioni e le vostre esperienze...lasciate un commento! :)
Kissini