Friday, 9 October 2015

Review: The Colossal Go Extreme! Mascara | ThePurrrfectMakeUp

Good Evening girls!
How you doing?
I'm fine , there is a big new in my life...yeah....I moved to England to find a job and improve my knowledge and follow my dream! Wish me good look I really need it!
But lets start about this product! :D

Description :
Want Bolder?bigger?no limits for your lashes!
Our first double curved stem is designed to deposit an extra shoot of volume on to the super size brush, 20x Collagene Boost. A colossal Charged look!
Lashes look supercharged.No clump formula.
How to apply:
Sweep from root to tip until a full colossal charged look is achieved. 

My Thoughts :
Sorry +Maybelline NY  I really enjoy a lot of your products but this one for me is a failure!
I really didn't like it! I've tried but nothing!
My lashes weren't volumized at all on the contrary I didn't see any changes! They looked like I didn't apply anything on them!
I've tried and I'm trying others +MaybellineNYUK and I really loved and love them!

Hope you found this review helpful,to choose the right mascara! If you tried please let me know your experience!
See you in my next post!
Love you!
Chiara
Youtube          Facebook          Instagram          Twitter          Music Channel          Facebook Music Page 

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on pursuing your dream! :)

    And thanks for doing this review. The mascara looked promising...but I'm glad I read this. It's a bummer it didn't work out.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your lovely comment! I'm really happy that you found my review helpful!
      Xo Chiara

      Delete
  2. ciao!!!
    ti ho scoperta solo adesso...e mi piacciono un sacco le tue recensioni, nuove e un pò diverse dalle solite!
    Ora mi leggo un pò del tuo Blog! Complimenti!
    Passa a trovarmi e se ti va iscriviti...io sono agli inizi, ho solo da imparare!
    un bacio
    vale

    www.unblogchevale.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ti ringrazio cara! spero che le mie review continuino a piacerti! farò un salto volentieri da te! se ti va alla fine del post ci sono i link ai miei profili se ti va di seguirmi anche li!! un bacione

      Delete

Let me know your experiences and your opinions with all the mentioned products... Leave a comment and follow me to my other social!!
Xox
Chiara

Fatemi conoscere le vostre opinioni e le vostre esperienze...lasciate un commento! :)
Kissini