venerdì 23 ottobre 2015

My First Ever Primark Haul! |ThePurrrfectMakeUp

Hello Girls!!!!! How are youuuuuuu???????
Today my first +Primark Haul Ever!!!!!
Lets start! Let me know which is you favourite piece!


Graduate Toplin 13.00 £
Crossover Buckle 15.00 £
1.00 £
Initial Er Kimba 1.50 £
Seed Bead Buntin 3.00 £
Fringe Back Pack 12.00 £ 


Here it is girls! do you like my purchases? Which is your favourite?
The headbands are not really good , unfortunately! But all the other stuffs are amazing and the shoes are really comfortable!I would have never believed it!
Lots of kisses!
Chiara

Youtube          Facebook          Instagram          Twitter          Music-Tube          Music Facebook Page


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Let me know your experiences and your opinions with all the mentioned products... Leave a comment and follow me to my other social!!
Xox
Chiara

Fatemi conoscere le vostre opinioni e le vostre esperienze...lasciate un commento! :)
Kissini