mercoledì 23 settembre 2015

I Provenzali - Bubble Bath Review | ThePurrrfectMakeUp

Hello beautiful and hello autumn!!! I can't believe that summer is ended! OMG!
I moved to England so unfortunately for a bit you wont see a video on my Youtbe channel , I need to fix all my stuff and buy new facility for the camera because in the travel bag didn't fixed!!But today I've got another review for you! 

Description :

Soft foam , also under the shower.
Formulated with delicate vegetable base and enriched with sweet almonds oil, for a soft foam delicate and for a moisturizing and emollient effect on your skin. Finely scented with Viola. Ideal for adult , children and persons who are sensible to chemicals  tensoattivi!
Dermatological tested and tested for heavy metals!

My Thoughts :
I literally hated this product! The smell at the begging was good but after 2/3 time that I used it the small makes me nauseate! I didn't feel the skin softer and moisturized at all and it didn't make any foam!
For me is an absolute NO! 

Hope you liked this review and found it helpful!
Follow me and be friends on my other accounts!
Youtube          Facebook          Instagram          Twitter          Music Channel          Facebook Music Page
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Let me know your experiences and your opinions with all the mentioned products... Leave a comment and follow me to my other social!!
Xox
Chiara

Fatemi conoscere le vostre opinioni e le vostre esperienze...lasciate un commento! :)
Kissini