mercoledì 9 settembre 2015

Eyeliner Brush - Peggy Sage | The Purrrfect Make Up

Hello beautiful!!!!!!
It's September again, unfortunately! 
The summer is almost over!
The weather in Italy during the day is still warm,not hot like in the summer , and during the evening you really need a sweater! trust me! XD
But lets start talking about this eye liner brush from +PEGGY SAGE !!!   
Description :
This brush has firm , fine bristles for drawing a neat thick or thin line of eye liner!


My Thoughts :
OMG guys I really love this eye liner brush!
This is the kind of brush that I prefer for the eye liner so I can managed better the product (gel liner in this case) and create every line I want THICKER or THINNER , double or single , up or down ahahah ... every single one!
I really recommend this product, the bristles stay in place after the cleaning and handle is really easy to hold and use!!

Hope you liked this review and found it helpful!
Thank you so much for reading , go check it out my other accounts!
Youtube          Facebook          Instagram          Twitter          Music Tube          Facebook music Page    

2 commenti:

Let me know your experiences and your opinions with all the mentioned products... Leave a comment and follow me to my other social!!
Xox
Chiara

Fatemi conoscere le vostre opinioni e le vostre esperienze...lasciate un commento! :)
Kissini