Monday, 31 August 2015

Sinful Colors Nailpolish! | The PurrrfectMakeUp

Hello beautiful! how are you? 
The summer is going to an end...unfortunately! :(
I saw the sea only three time this year ... that is better than the last year because I've gone to the beach only one time! :(
But anyway...today I wanna talk to you about these two nail polish from +Sinful Colors !
Sinful Colors
Call you Later n°932
These are really two beautiful glittery top coat!
I used the blue one on a green/light blue nail polish and the combo was amazing and perfect for the summer!
I've tried the green one( in the first pic) on its own and I didn't like it! The are definitively top coat!
I wasn't sure at the begging because in the bowls they are really intense so I've thought that maybe they were really beautiful without a coloured base under them, but once applied on the nail the effect were not beautiful at all!  

Sinful Colors
Nail Junkie n°927
My favourite one is the blue one because it has green, gold tiny and large glitter that make a really shiny and amazing effect! 
But the green one is beautiful too , just for ad a little bit of glitter effect on a coloured nail polish!
Their duration on the nail are good, they last for 3/4 days without any problem!
Another plus of these nail polish line is that they are really cheap so you can buy a lot of them and have fun with colours!!!
Amazing!!!

Hope you liked this review and found it helpful!
Please share and subscribe!!
Lots of love!
Chiara

Youtube          Facebook          Instagram          Twitter          Music Tube          Facebook Music Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your experiences and your opinions with all the mentioned products... Leave a comment and follow me to my other social!!
Xox
Chiara

Fatemi conoscere le vostre opinioni e le vostre esperienze...lasciate un commento! :)
Kissini