Monday, 10 August 2015

Haul , new Beauty Products! Summer Edition! | ThePurrrfectMakeUp

Hello beautiful!
 How are you?You are ok?
Omg!! Is So HOT in these days and for me and my blood pressure is kind of a nightmare!
Today just a simple haul!!!
I've bought a few things during these 3 months and I decide to show what I got!
L'Oreal Gel Liner
13.90 €
Unfortunately I've lost my beloved Essence Gel Liner ( I miss it sooo muchhhh , It was my favorite eye liner in Gel and it's out of production!!!! why!?!?!?!?!??! ) so I needed a new one! I heard amazing things about this one from +L'Oréal !!! And girls... I love it! I'll do a review later these days!



EssieNail Lacquer
Cute as a Bottom
8.00 €(more or less)
Ok girls this is my summer colour for excellence ! I'm so in love with this pinky peachy colour! and I've found an economical dupe! I'll talk about it in the future! This has an amazing quality and lasts for a long time!

Sinful Colors
Call you Later n°932
Sinful Colors
Nail Junkie n°927


Beautiful glittery Top Coat from +Sinful Colors ! They last well and they are amazing!!
Deborah Milano
Gel Effect
6.90 €
This product was a gift ,because in the same shop I've bought 2 other products and in that shop there was a sale , if you've bought 2 products the third was complementary! Nice colour, actually I've had colour really similar to this one but I took it to give to my friend! :D

Maybelline Colossal
Sguardo felino
8.90 €
New mascara in my beauty products !!! ahah I really enjoy try new mascara and because I was so upset about another mascara (from +Maybelline UK too) I've decided to try a new one from the same brand!! Doesn't make me crazy but I like it!

Hope you liked this post!!
What did you get in these months? Did you do a little bit of shopping? Let me know what you got!

Say HELLO into my other Social :
Youtube          Facebook          Instagram          Twitter          Music Channel          Facebook Music Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your experiences and your opinions with all the mentioned products... Leave a comment and follow me to my other social!!
Xox
Chiara

Fatemi conoscere le vostre opinioni e le vostre esperienze...lasciate un commento! :)
Kissini