Thursday, 13 August 2015

Green Summer MakeUp Tutorial! | The Purrrfect MakeUp

Hello Beautiful!
How are you?
Today I want to share you my latest make-up tutorial!
 Waiting for the new one!
I'm editing them in these days!
This look is really simple and easy to recreate!

I used eye-shadow from the +Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked and Electric Palette , but you can use what you want to recreate it!:D
I defined them with a +MAKE UP FOR EVER OFFICIAL eye liner pencil! 
On the lips I wore a +Lancome USA lip gloss!
I completely forgot the mascara in the video but I wore it after before leaving the house! eheh and was the Noir Couture Volume from +GIVENCHY !!
Enjoy the video!!!! <3
                                           

Hope you liked it!
Chiara

Youtube          Facebook          Instagram          Twitter           Music Channel          Facebook Music Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your experiences and your opinions with all the mentioned products... Leave a comment and follow me to my other social!!
Xox
Chiara

Fatemi conoscere le vostre opinioni e le vostre esperienze...lasciate un commento! :)
Kissini