Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Review:Eye MakeUp Remover - Marionnaud | ThePurrrfectMakeUp

Hello beautiful!
New review!!! :)
Today I'm talking about this eye make-up remover from Marionnaud!
I have worked at Marionnaud for a while two years ago a I had the chance to try all of them products!
Lets start!
Description :
Really good with waterproof make-up , ideal for sensitive eye and tested under opthalmological control!
It's a biphasic product so you have to shake it before the use!

My Experience :
I really loved this product! It's really good for removing waterproof makeup! You can use it on the eyes for mascara or eye shadow and on the lip for lipstick or lip tint ! 
It didn't burn my eye!! 
I put it on a cotton disk and gently scrub it on my eyes...and all the makeup goes away!
Really good!!!!

Hope you liked my review and found it helpful!

Lets be friend :
Youtube        Facebook         Twitter        Instagram        Music Channel          Music Facebook    




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your experiences and your opinions with all the mentioned products... Leave a comment and follow me to my other social!!
Xox
Chiara

Fatemi conoscere le vostre opinioni e le vostre esperienze...lasciate un commento! :)
Kissini