Wednesday, 29 July 2015

My Summer Pedicure Routine! | ThePurrrfectMakeUp

Hello beautiful!
How are you? How is your summer?
Today I show you ma pedicure routine!

1st Step :
I wash my feet with warm water!!! Lovely!!!

2nd Step :
I dry a little bit the skin of my feet and after I gently remove dead skin from them , with this product from Scholl that remove perfectly the skin make the feet really soft!!
3rd Step :
I moisturize my feet with this cream from Jafra , Intensive heel and foot repair! that helps repair damage feet!
(4th step at the end)
5th Step :
I spray this peppermint foot spray! It's really refreshing!!!




4th Step : 
I apply a nail-polish and in this period I choose from this three (from your left to right)
Cute as a Bottom n°73 - Essie
Nail Polish n°25 - D.R.G Cosmetics
n°717 - Pupa Milano

Which one do you prefer?

Hope you liked this post!!!
Say Hi to my other social!!
Youtube          Facebook          Instagram          Twitter          Music Channel          Facebook Music Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your experiences and your opinions with all the mentioned products... Leave a comment and follow me to my other social!!
Xox
Chiara

Fatemi conoscere le vostre opinioni e le vostre esperienze...lasciate un commento! :)
Kissini