Saturday, 18 July 2015

Haul London! | ThePurrrfectMakeUp

Have a good weekend girls!


                                
So today I'm just sharing with you this video haul!
A month ago I've visited London , for my first time, in the video I show you what I've bought!!!
I've shopped in +Harrods , +Boots UK , Nothing Hill and into the Stansted Airport!
Visiting London was an amazing experience and I'm planning to move into this amazing city!!! 
It is full of art and beautiful places I really think that there probably I could live my BIGGEST DREAM!
But let's talk about the video again !
In this video you could see beauty products from Rimmel London,  +Boots UK+Harrods and from the +Portobello & Golborne Road market !!!
Hope you like the video and the post!

Be friend there to  >>
  Youtube          Facebook          Instagram          Twitter          Music Channel          Facebook Music Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your experiences and your opinions with all the mentioned products... Leave a comment and follow me to my other social!!
Xox
Chiara

Fatemi conoscere le vostre opinioni e le vostre esperienze...lasciate un commento! :)
Kissini