mercoledì 22 luglio 2015

Givenchy : Magic Khol | ThePurrrfectMakeUp

Hello beautiful!
A new review for you!! :D
 23.00 €(more or less, unfortunately I've lost the ticket so I really can't remember how much I've spent for this pencil! But I did some internet resources and I found out that price is near 20/23 €)
Description :
Thanks to its smooth texture Magic Khol subtly defines and intensifies the eyes, as if by magic. Wear alone or layer with shadow for added drama.
Line along the upper and/or lower lash line and softly smudge to add definition.

My Experience :
I want to star talking about the good things that I found out in this pencil!
It has a really beautiful and intense black , it's really soft and easy to use. It makes a really stretch line and it's easy to blend too.
But unfortunately it is not so good to puts on the inner line of the eye! It lasts only a couple of hour so if you need it to stays more long is not a good product!
But it has a good resistance(not so long but good)on the outside!
So summing up I don't think that I'm going to buy it again! I really like to put the black in the inner line of the eye and this product doesn't work for me!
The other thing, that makes me to don't buy it, it's the price!
20/23 € for a product that is not so good it's too much for me!

Did you try this pencil? What was your experience?
Let me know!

BE FRIEND HERE :
YOUTUBE          FACEBOOK          INSTAGRAM          TWITTER          MUSIC CHANNEL          FACEBOOK MUSIC PAGE

2 commenti:

  1. Sicuramente é buona *_* io sto testando una di too faced trovata in offerta xD

    RispondiElimina
  2. Sicuramente é buona *_* io sto testando una di too faced trovata in offerta xD

    RispondiElimina

Let me know your experiences and your opinions with all the mentioned products... Leave a comment and follow me to my other social!!
Xox
Chiara

Fatemi conoscere le vostre opinioni e le vostre esperienze...lasciate un commento! :)
Kissini