Monday, 20 July 2015

Gentle Micellar Water , Hydrating - Marionnaud | ThePurrrfectMakeUp

Hello beautiful girls!
Today a new is here! :)
10.50 €

Description :
This micellar water gently cleanses and removes make-up from the face , lip and eyes without dryin them out. In one application , the skin is clean and softened.
Dermatologically and and ophtalmologically tested. Paraben free and the 93% of ingredients have natural origin.
Apply to the face with cotton wool.

My Experience :
I'm really impressed with this product I've already bought it a few times and I'll continue !!!
I use it like a tonic so I apply it after I washed my face!
It really helps removing the excess makeup that the makeup remover and the cleaning didn't take off!
After the application I feel the skin really clean and hydrating !!!
I really like this product! If you're sourcing for a tonic this is purrrfect! :D
This tonic prevent the redness!!!

Hope you liked this review and found it helpful!!!

Big Kisses!!!!
Chiara

Youtube          Facebook          Twitter          Instagram          Music Channel           Facebook Music Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your experiences and your opinions with all the mentioned products... Leave a comment and follow me to my other social!!
Xox
Chiara

Fatemi conoscere le vostre opinioni e le vostre esperienze...lasciate un commento! :)
Kissini